terms and conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: Rural Mutual “Love It or Leave It” Sweepstakes begins on 1/31/2022 and ends on 3/27/2022.
The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Rural Mutual Insurance Company. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Wisconsin who are at least 18 years of age. The Sponsor and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising, and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors, and employees, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, stepparents, legal guardians, children, stepchildren, siblings, stepsiblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: There will be one (1) winner each week throughout the Sweepstakes. Each randomly selected winner will receive a $50.00 gift card to their choice of one the following retailers: Duluth Trading Co., Lands’ End, or Kwik Trip. There will also be one (1) grand prize winner, who will be randomly selected at the end of the Sweepstakes. The grand prize winner will receive a $250.00 gift card for the Wisconsin Restaurant Association.
Only one (1) prize per person and per household will be awarded for weekly prizing. However, each unique entry will be eligible for the culminating grand prize. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted by the winner. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents the Sponsor’s good faith and determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. The Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. The Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of Wisconsin and the Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website: ruralmutual.com/love-it-or-leave-it
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void the Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period to participate. The Sponsor’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner(s) of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about one (1) day after the Promotion Period by the Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Once selected, a weekly Winner will not be eligible for future Weekly prizing; however, all Winners and Entrants are eligible to be the Grand Prize Winner. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received. Odds of winning the Grand Prize will increase with each entry submitted by the same email address.
6. WEEKLY PROMOTION PERIODS: There will be 8 Promotion Periods in total, all of which qualify for a Weekly Prize:
Jan. 31 – Feb. 6
Feb. 7 – Feb. 13
Feb. 14 – Feb. 20
Feb. 21 – Feb. 27
Feb. 28 – Mar. 6
Mar. 7 – Mar. 13
Mar. 14 – Mar. 20
Mar. 21 – Mar. 27
7. GRAND PRIZE PROMOTION PERIOD: One (1) grand prize will be awarded following the culmination of the 8-week Sweepstakes. The Grand Prize Winner will be randomly selected at the end of the Sweepstakes.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information approximately 1-2 days after the random drawing. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by the Sponsor within 5 days of notification. The Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such an event, the Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and the Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes in a manner deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor. The Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
11. SPONSOR: Rural Mutual Insurance | Madison, WI | email@example.com