A Thank You to our Farmers
We support our Wisconsin Farmers
Starting in 2017, our new Farm Dividend Program allows us to use our financial success to reward our farm policyholders for their loyalty to Rural Mutual and commitment to Wisconsin agriculture.
You may qualify if:
- Your policy number begins with FRM.
- Your farm policy has been in force with Rural Mutual for more than one year.
- Your farm policy will be in effect with Rural Mutual at the end of the current year.
Farm Dividend Program Details
- Dividend may be declared by the Board of Directors at the end of the year.
- Rural Mutual’s financial results over the latest three year period are used to determine the dividend percentage.
- Calculations will be completed by March.
- The Net Combined Ratio (incurred losses and expenses divided by earned premium) for company’s farm line of business must be less than or equal to 94%.
- The company’s surplus growth, including the impact of the dividends, must be greater than 1.0%.
- A dividend percentage of up to 5% may be earned.
- Payment of the dividend will be made after the expiration of the qualifying policy term.
- If a dividend is earned, a check will be hand delivered by your agent or mailed to you shortly after your farm policy renewal.
- Your dividend amount may be applied to any outstanding Farm premium owed to Rural Mutual.
*Dividends are not guaranteed and are authorized solely at the discretion of the Board of Directors.
Farm Safety Resources and Articles
Farming traditions run deep in the state of Wisconsin and farm safety is a priority for farmers. Rural Mutual has been protecting farms across the state for over 80 years. Learn more about our safety initiatives!