We are hiring Insurance Agents in your local community
Rural Mutual Insurance Company is actively recruiting new agents to fill positions in your area. We are looking for men and women who are goal-oriented, self-disciplined, enthusiastic, motivated, and interested in professional growth and success.
Rural Mutual career agents are independent business people carefully chosen and thoroughly trained to represent our company and serve the needs of their local communities.
If You Desire:
• Being your own boss
• Potential to earn over $100,000 per year
• Flexibility and control of your time
• Continual learning and growth
Then a career as a Rural Mutual Insurance agent can be a great fit for you!
Join our agency team today
Easy apply and hiring process!
To apply for an agency sales position, please fill out the short form or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Graig Beckstrand, Director of Sales for more information at
Base salary offered while you are learning and building your business.
Your District Manager is an insurance expert that is here to support you.
Learn how to generate leads to build your book of business.
Learn the features and benefits of Rural Mutual’s portfolio of products.
EARN A $2,000 SIGNING BONUS!
If you’re thinking about becoming an insurance agent, now is the time! Agents contracted with Rural Mutual Insurance between 1/01/22 – 12/31/22 are eligible to receive a $2,000 bonus! The agent will receive 50% of the payment after contracting and on the first day with their Manager. The agent will receive the remaining 50% of the payment after 6 months under the contract.
Why agents enjoy their career
- An organization that respects and supports all team members
- Teams that support each other and make time for fun
- Open, friendly, approachable communication with their district managers
- Lasting relationships and in-roads with communities and clients
Opportunities for advancement
- Learn the industry and grow with the organization
- Take more responsibility across the district
- Cost share for advertising and marketing
- Personal website and business Facebook page
- Customized product line brochures, business cards, print and radio ads
- Direct assistance from Marketing, Claims, Underwriting, Loss Control & IT
- New, innovative ideas to allow your business to stand out and be recognized
Be your own boss and get paid what you are worth