More than 70% of Wisconsin Towns rely on us for Property and Liability Insurance
We know the issues you face every day: Rainstorms in winter that will turn a smooth road into rubble at first thaw. Roadside right-of-ways that need to be maintained. Zoning and budget issues that seem to never end. Road equipment that must be in good shape and ready for anything Mother Nature sends your way.
We offer three critical components for comprehensive coverage:
- Business Property (including auto physical damage, business income and extra expense)
- Business Liability (including auto liability on town vehicles)
- Public Officials Liability (including injunctive relief).
Our town program also includes coverage for volunteer fire departments.
Since 2003 Rural Mutual Insurance Company has been the endorsed carrier for the Wisconsin Towns Association. We insure more Wisconsin towns than any other insurance company. We have over 150 agents throughout Wisconsin and more than 80 years of experience. We’re also active with the Wisconsin Municipal Clerks Association, providing scholarships to the UW-Green Bay Clerks Institute.
A warm welcome and attentive care. That’s Wisconsin, and that’s us.
At Rural Mutual Insurance, we’ve been providing our customers with insurance protection for 78 years.
Our goal is to provide your hotel, motel, inn or bed & breakfast with business insurance protection in four critical areas:
- Property – Protects your buildings and contents.
- Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability – Protects you against claims for injury
or damages to others that you are liable for as a result of your business operations.
- Business Auto – Covers you and your vehicles if you’re in an accident and
responsible for someone’s injury or property damage.
- Workers Compensation – Covers your employees if they are hurt on the job.
Rural Mutual is a proud member of the Wisconsin Hotel and Lodging Association and the Wisconsin Bed and Breakfast Association.
Campfires, families and fun. Enjoy Camping in Wisconsin
Rural Mutual recognizes that resort and campground owners need special protection. After all your resort and campground operation is your business and a considerable capital investment. To protect your livelihood, our insurance policies provide property and liability coverages for your business…with a variety of options to address your individual needs.
- Business Personal Property
- Business Liability
- Loss of Income and Extra Expense
- Debris Removal
- Liquor Liability
- Personal and Business Auto
- Commercial Umbrella Liability
- Worker’s Compensation
- Special Events Coverage
Rural Mutual is a Presenting Sponsor of the Wisconsin Campground Owners Association.
With so much at stake in your business, it just makes good business sense to protect your investment. That’s why our Contractors Insurance Package combines protection you need into one convenient, cost-saving plan with a variety of payment options that can be tailored to meet your specific needs.
When you trust us, you get personalized service from people in over 100 local offices statewide who live and work in your community and who understand your needs.
- Business Liability
- Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability
- Buildings and Business Personal Property
- Tools and Equipment
- Business Income
- Builder’s Risk Exposures
- Installation Floaters
- Business Auto
- Professional Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Commercial Liability Umbrella
- Be Aware of Road Weight Restrictions in Spring
The signs of spring in Wisconsin are right around the corner, birds chirping, warm sunshine and… road restrictions. It’s important…
- How to Safely Use Public Wi-fi
In today’s world, we are used to having the internet at our fingertips. Whether we are out shopping, at the…
- Spring Yardwork Safety Tips
Spring is in the air, which means snow and ice are finally melting and grass, flowers, and trees are beginning…
- Tips to Spring Clean Your Business
As a consumer, walking into a cluttered, dirty, shop, restaurant, office, or business can create an unappealing first impression. Keeping…
- Supporting Women in Agriculture
In honor of Women’s History Month and International Women’s Day, we’re celebrating some of the organizations that are focused on…
- Protect Your Business with Equipment Breakdown
Everyday businesses from large manufacturing operations to small retail stores rely on their mechanical and electrical equipment to maintain their…