Be confident knowing everything is protected
If you have a Rural Mutual home/condo/renters/country estate or farm policy you can add your recreational vehicle on to it. Our recreational vehicle insurance can protect you against most risks.
Recreational Vehicle Physical Damage
Pays for all direct physical and accidental loss of or damage to the insured property, subject to the exclusions.
Insured Property means:
- The recreational vehicle, trailer or sled described and shown on the Declarations Page;
- Any non-owned recreational vehicle (except those furnished or available for the insured’s regular use; those owned by any family member of the insured; and those furnished or available for the use of any family member of the insured);
- Newly acquired recreational vehicles
- Temporary substitute recreational vehicle if the one the insured owns is out of normal use because of its breakdown, repair, servicing, loss, or destruction.; and
- Equipment that forms a permanent part of the recreational vehicle.
Recreational Vehicle Liability
Pays up to the limit of liability, all sums for which an insured is legally liable because of bodily injury or property damage caused by a recreational vehicle accident including legal defense costs..
Recreational Vehicle Medical Expense
Pays up to the limit of liability all necessary medical expenses incurred within 3 years for anyone occupying the insured recreational vehicle injured by an accident arising out of the ownership, maintenance, or use of the recreational vehicle.