Consider us your connection to safety and loss prevention resources.
Everyone loses when an employee gets hurt. In addition to the obvious physical and emotional suffering of the employee, your organization can experience:
- Lower productivity
- Product defects
- Decreased morale
- Reduced labor/management relations
- Increase in turnover
- Employee re-training
- Damage to equipment or vehicles
- Lost time due to investigating and managing the incident
We’ll help you minimize injury.
Your local Rural Mutual agent can help you design a safety and loss prevention program that keeps workers whole and healthy—with a direct cost-savings to your business by:
- Lower worker’s compensation insurance costs
- Reduced medical expenditures
- Smaller expenditures for return-to-work programs
- Higher quality products
- Reduced overtime expenses
Safety and Loss Prevention Resources
In addition to the resources available here, Rural Mutual offers a wide variety of safety training videos to policyholders at no charge. Videos can be obtained through your Rural Mutual agent.