No two farms are the same. That’s why we offer customized plans to meet the needs of Wisconsin farmers rather than off-the-shelf policies. Since 1934, we’ve only done business in Wisconsin. We’re from here and we know how to protect your livelihood. It’s no wonder we’re the #1 farm policy writer in Wisconsin.
Available coverages for Agri-Business Endorsement
We know that insurance coverage is not a “one-size-fits-all” plan. At Rural Mutual Insurance Company, our promise is to tailor our plans to meet your specific needs. We offer three Agri-Business endorsement to fit your insurance needs. Whether you are a small or large operation, we have you covered.
Some highlights of our Agri-Business Silver endorsement include:
- New Construction –When you build a new farm dwelling or building.
- Outdoor Signs – To pay for signs not attached to your buildings.
- Cab Glass – We will lower your deductible for damage to cab class.
- Expense of Emergency Hay and Silage Removal – To prevent damage due to a covered loss, such as fire, we will pay for expenses you incur to remove your hay or silage from any bag, silo or building.
- Fire Extinguisher or Fire Extinguishing Systems Expense – We will pay to recharge or replace your fire extinguishers or fire extinguishing systems when they are discharged due to a covered cause of loss.
- Other Coverages – We provide you additional coverages for milk spoilage, silo bags in the open and private power and light poles.
Our Agri-Business Gold endorsement provides higher limits on some coverages included within the Agri-Business Silver endorsement. Additional coverages are added as well, including:
- Business Income and Extra Expense Coverage – This provides coverage for lost income due to a covered loss with no waiting period, up to 12-months, causing a necessary suspension of your farming operations.
- Property in the Custody of a Common or Contract Carrier – We will provide coverage to covered property while in the custody of a common or contract carrier.
- Other Coverages – We provide you additional coverages for rental cost coverage for heavy machinery, employee benefits liability and employment practices liability.
Our Agri-Business Platinum endorsement provides higher limits on some coverages included within the Agri-Business Gold endorsement. Additional coverages are added as well, including:
- Diminishing Deductible – If you carry a higher deductible and stay claim free, you may be eligible for a diminishing deductible, reduced up to 50%.
- Other Coverages – We provide you additional coverages for removal of fallen trees and refrigerated products which are not farm personal property.