We are excited to have Stephen Schuster on our Rural Mutual team as the new Field Adjuster in our Claims Department. Stephen has a background in insurance working as a Multiline Claims Adjuster for the past 4 years. Prior to that, Stephen worked as a public volunteer with FEMA after graduating from the University of Wisconsin – La Crosse. Stephen is located in Sheboygan, WI.
Learn more about Stephen:
- Where are you from? Waukesha, WI
- Who would you most like to swap places with for a day? Warren Buffet. I’d “donate” a few million dollars to myself so I could retire early.
- What’s in your coffee? Nothing – leave it the way it is!
- What did you want to grow up to be when you were a kid? Air Force Pilot
- Where is your favorite place in the world? Spending time on my family land in Lincoln County, WI.
Welcome, Stephen. Rural Mutual is happy to have your experience and expertise on our team!
Want to work for Rural Mutual? We are hiring. Click here to learn more and apply online to work at Madison’s Best Places to Work.